"Learn how to quickly master the basics of Facebook, connect with thousands of people in one click, and explode your social networking circle in my step-by-step, easy-to-follow guide... ABSOLUTELY FREE!"
"That tip (on page 29) is awesome. It's so simple and, still, I had never read about it anywhere. I'm trying it right now and I just found a bunch of people (500+) who love the exact dance that I am teaching I'm one step away from connecting with that crowd. Awesome!"
Enter your information below and you'll receive:
- Access to over 50 pages packed with solid content and detailed illustrations.
- Powerful tips that will instantly connect you with new friends (and potential customers) who share your interests.
- "How to" information on adding applications and using site features like Facebook Chat.
- A step-by-step walk-through of the entire registration process.
- Important tips on privacy that will keep your information safe.
- Advice on how to block certain areas of your profile from people who don't need to see your information (like your boss or ex-lover).
- And a whole lot more...
Just enter your first name and primary email address in the box below... Then click the "Get My Free Facebook 101 Guide" button (your information is 100% safe).
Spam sucks... and so do the people who send it! That's why I promise never to rent, trade, or sale your information to a third party. Your information is safe because I hate spam just like you.
Find out what even more people are saying about Facebook 101...
Hi Deon, Man, where was this ebook when I got started on Facebook? I've got to hand it to you my friend. This is an excellent guide for Facebook beginners...(and that's alot of us). Sure beats the old 'trial-and-error' strategy so many of us like to use. Thanks for the 'map' to facebook success my friend. Great read...
I have just finished the ebook and I learned a lot. I have never used Facebook before but have heard the name many times. Your ebook is great in that it explains everything step by step and the illustrations that go along with each step make it easy to follow along.
I really thought your e-book was Excellent! And a Good resource for both a newbie to Facebook and with a few valuable nuggets for the more experienced user!
Thank you again,
Michael S. DeVries